Spectacular premium penthouse corner unit at the ''Boardwalk'' building condo w/breathtaking view of Lake Taneycomo & Branson Landing! Full height ceilings & windows wrap around spacious open living area providing year-round views of the lake, Mt. Branson, local ''Paddle Wheeler'' tourist boats, boardwalk walkers & water enthusiasts. The condo features ''high-end'' upgrades w/corner intersecting fireplace w/gas logs, wet bar, hardwood floors, granite counters, stainless appliances, ceramic floors & backsplash,two master suites,dressing room & jetted tub. Added luxury with furnished designer furniture throughout & separate laundry room w/ washer & dryer included. This condo is centrally located within short walking distance of Promenade shopping,restaurants & historic ''Old Town'' Branson.
Call the Agent Ron Newman for directions or entry doorquestions Cell: (571) 329-0644. For noted "Open House" drive to the Landing in downtown Branson and park where possible near center of the Landing. Proceed to the the main fountains and the entrance to Building 10 is immediately in front of Cantina Laredo. Agent's Assistant will meet you at the entry door and proceed up the elevator to the 5th floor Penthouse Unit 507. See you there!
Condo/Townhouse, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,907 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
BRANSON CEDAR RIDGE
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,907 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Fireplace Screen, Gas logs, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Tray, Granite Counter Top, Window Drapes-curtains, Internet Connection, Window Blinds, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Parking Structure.
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain, Panoramic, River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Water Front. City Road, Asphalt.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Gated Community
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: moselmo - Southern Missouri Regional MLS